The purpose of tax analysis/planning is to ensure that your portfolio is structured to help you maximize your tax savings. Effective tax planning seeks to not only lower income taxes, but also to free up cash flow which can be reinvested, reduce debt, or however else you desire to use it. In addition to income tax savings, proper tax planning also seeks to reduce estate taxes which can potentially have a devastating affect on the total value of the assets that you leave behind for your spouse or loved ones.
Let us help you make sure that your portfolio maximizes your tax savings for both yourself and your heirs. We will provide:
- Comprehensive reviews of your tax return to highlight opportunities for maximizing tax reduction strategies
- Regular reviews of your tax situation and planning to incorporate any new tax law changes
- Free consultations with your tax preparer
- Recommendations of tax planning strategies including tax advantaged investments
- Up-to-date knowledge of new tax laws that can affect your situation
Please note that Financial Advisors Network does not offer tax advice. Please consult a qualified tax advisor; if you do not have one, we can refer you to our in-house CPA.