Creating a secure and comfortable lifestyle for your family and loved ones can be hard work. It is often important to create and maintain an estate plan that allows you to minimize estate taxes and preserve more of your assets for those you care about.
You can expect Financial Advisors Network to provide:
- Analysis of your current estate plan and concerns – Free consultation with your attorney
- Assistance in transferring assets to your trusts
- Guidance in the event of the death of a loved one
- Review of beneficiary designations and asset titling techniques to reduce your estate taxes
- Analysis of your insurance needs and concerns
Use this checklist to evaluate where your estate plan currently stands—or as a starting point for discussions with one of our financial advisors.
Part 1: Communicating your wishes
Part 2: Protecting your family
Part 3: Reducing your taxes
This article was prepared by Standard & Poor’s and is not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations for any individual. Contact us here at Financial Advisors Network, Inc. if you have any questions. This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.